The CBD market is very large in the US. Many states have legalized the use of cannabis products for medicinal purposes. One of the marijuana products that is attracting many sales online is CBD. CBD is a compound found in the hemp plant and it doesn’t make a user to feel high or paranoid. If you have an online venture dealing in CBD products, there are a number of things that you need to do or understand in order to register big sales. These are as follows:
- The type of CBD being applied in the product- There are three main CBDs that can be used in your CBD product. These include: Full Spectrum CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD and CBD Isolate. It is important to inform the clients about the type of CBD that you have used to allow them make a buying decision.
- Method of extraction-The CO2 extraction is the best method of extracting CBD. The method is safe and ensures that you have a pure product without any traces of contaminants. Many clients are likely to go for CBD products that have been extracted using CO2 method because of quality and purity assurances. Methods that use solvents are not the best as the product will remain with certain impurities and contaminants. Clearly indicate on your site the method that was used to extract your CBD product.
- Amount of CBD in each dosage-clients want to know the amount of CBD found in your product. This information will help them to determine the dosage which will in turn assist them decide whether the product is convenient for their lifestyle.
- Cost of CBD product- The price of your CBD products will determine whether clients will buy them or not. Clients will compare the prices of other similar products offered by other online stores to decide whether you’re fair in your pricing. If the CBD products that you sell are of superior quality, clients will buy them regardless of your pricing. Aspects that may make the CBD product expensive include extracting using CO2 method, cultivating the hemp organically etc.
- Firm reputation- Before deciding to buy the CBD products that you provide, many clients visit your website and look at the reviews that are provided by past clients. They want to know the experiences that your past clients have had with your products. This means that you need to offer high quality products so that you get positive reviews.
- Potency and purity-To ensure that clients trust what you say about potency and purity of your CBD product, it is important to have it tested by a third-party approved labs. For instance, ISO approved labs should test to determine whether the CBD product is free from pesticides, bacteria, fungs and heavy metals.